APVRS 2022 Taipei – Entry Visa
- Nationals of US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, countries in Europe, and diplomatic allies of Taiwan will be exempted from entry visa.
- Nationals of countries other than those mentioned above will need to apply for entry visa from Taiwan Embassies and Mission Offices in their home country(?) (Locations https://www.boca.gov.tw/sp-foof-countrylp-01-2.html) with the official invitations issued by APVRS 2022 Congress. The official invitations can be downloaded from the APVRS Congress system. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Visitors from around the world (except China, Hong Kong, and Macau), please refer to the step from “Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan)” https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw/BOCA_EVISA/home.do for visa application.
- Visitors from China, please refer to the step from “Ministry of the Interior National Immigration Agency Republic of China (Taiwan)” https://www.immigration.gov.tw/5382/5385/12162/12194/ for details and visa application(?).
- For visitors from Hong Kong and Macau, if you have a second national passport, the local host suggests you using the second national passport for visa application. For more information, please refer to the “Ministry of the Interior National Immigration Agency Republic of China (Taiwan)” https://www.immigration.gov.tw/5382/5385/12162/12209/.